Tiếng Anh Đề Thi Học Kì 1 Môn Anh 10 Thí Điểm Có File Nghe Và Đáp Án

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Bảo Ngọc Khánh Linh, 14 Tháng mười hai 2018.

1. ĐỀ KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KỲ I

NĂM HỌC 2018-2019

MÔN: TIẾNG ANH LỚP 10

Thời gian làm bài: 60 '

SECTION A. LISTENING (10 points)

General introduction: The listening test consists of two parts.

You will listen to each part twice.

Part I. Listen to the passage about laughter and humor and fill each blank with a suitable word. (5 points)

Laughter and humor help you stay emotionally healthy

Laughter makes you feel good. And the good (1).. that you get when you laugh remains with you even after the laughter subsides. Humor helps you keep a positive, (2).. outlook through difficult situations, disappointments, and loss. More than just a respite from sadness and pain, laughter gives you the courage and (3).. to find new sources of meaning and hope. Even in the most difficult of times, a laugh–or even simply a smile–can go a long way toward making you feel (4).. And laughter really is contagious-just hearing laughter primes your (5).. and readies you to smile and join in the fun.

Part II: Listen to the passage about a typical Vietnamese woman and decide if the following statements are true (T) or false (F) (5 points)

T F

1. A typical Vietnamese woman has three characteristics ¨ ¨

2. A typical Vietnamese woman works both at work and at home. ¨ ¨

3. She spends at least two hours a day doing the housework. ¨ ¨

4. She can cook well but she can' t decorate her house. ¨ ¨

5. One of her biggest concerns is the health of her family members. ¨ ¨

SECTION B. LANGUAGE FOCUS - READING – WRITING (10 points)

I. Phonetics (1point)

Circle the word (A, B, C or D) whose underlined part is pronounced differently.

1. A. Ps y chologist B. Dut y C. Laundr y D. Grocer y

2. A. Br ea dwinner B. H ea vy C. Br ea k D. Inst ea d

3. A. B est B. Hon est C. Cont est D. R est

Circle the word (A, B, C or D) whose main stress is different from the others. 4. A. Volunteer B. Passionate C. Homemaker D. Family 5. A. Contribution B. Disadvantaged C. Announcement D. Entertainment

II. Choose the best answer (A, B, C, or D) (2 points)

1. I fell asleep because the play was so_____. A. Bored B. Boredom C. Boring D. Bore

2. In my family, we _____ the chores equally.

A. Do B. Make C. Split D. Help

3. When you do something good for others, you will find your life _______.

A. Meaninglesss B. Hopeless C. Harmful D. Meaningful

4. This system of the body lets us breathe in oxygen with our _______ and breathe out carbon dioxide. A. Lungs B. Brain C. Heart D. Intestine

5. Using an ____ device such as a laptop, you can learn English effectively.

A. Electric B. Electronic C. Electricity D. Electrical

6. Being the breadwinner of the family, ________.

A. She 's a sociable woman.

B. She looks after the children carefully.

C. She manages the home and raises the children.

D. She works hard to provide for her children.

7. You can use social networking sites ______your personal profile and contact other people. A. Creative B. Creating C. Creativity D. To create

8. Some high school students take part in helping the handicapped.

A. Play a role of B. Take a place of C. Participate in D. Are a part of

9. Do you like my new solar watch? Here I______ you how it works.

A. Am going to show B. Am showing C. Will show D. Show

10. Tom bought that book yesterday. A. That book was bought by Tom yesterday. B. That book was bought yesterday by Tom. C. That book yesterday was bought by Tom D. That book was bought yesterday.

III. Write the correct form of the verb in each sentence below. (2 points)

1. As I __________ (walk) to the lab, I (meet) _________ my friend.

2. Every morning, my father (have) ___________a cup of coffe but today he (drink) ____________milk.

3. Your hair (look) ___________ different. You (have) _____________your hair cut?

4. Mother: Can you repair Helen' s bicycle. It has a flat tyre.

Father: Yes, I know. She told me. I (repair) _________it tomorrow.

5. Lisa is used to (live) _________ in the country. 6. You (do) _________ your homework yet? – Yes, I (finish) _________it an hour ago.

IV. Find the mistake in each of the following sentences. (1point)

1. Many accidents is caused by careless driving .

A B C D

2. Look at these big black clouds ! It is going to raining .

A B C D

3. Ever since I was a child, I had been afraid of dogs.

A B C D

4. Could you tell me how the air conditioner is used for?

A B C D

5. Many people want leave school to start their own business.

A B C D

V. Fill in each numbered blank with one of the given word to make a complete paragraph: Harmful, body, steadily, slowly, heart. (1point)

Exercise is one of the best ways of keeping fit. It improves your (1) _______ and mind and enables you to perform better in the work place and at home. Proper breathing is essential if you want to get the most from exercise and you should also take into account your (2) _______ rate. It can be (3) __________ to do too much at one time. That is why all good fitness instructors emphasize the importance of "listening to your body". When you first start, you should use good judgments. It is easy to make mistakes of using the equipment incorrectly or doing too much at one time. Start (4) __________ and build up gradually. To increase your fitness (5) __________ you should exercise for 20 minutes a day, 4 to 6 times a week. Then you will see a difference both in your body and your mind in only a few weeks.

VI. Read the passage and choose the correct answer to each question. (1point)

In many modern countries, people think of a family as a mother, a father and their children. But this is not the only kind of the family group. In some parts of the world, a family group has many other members. This kind of large family is called an "extended family" or a "joint family".

The joint family includes all living relatives on either the mother 's or the father' s side of the family. It is made up of grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, and cousins. They live together in a large house or in huts built close together.

Early people probably lived in joint families. They had to be part of a large group to survive. The members of the group helped each other hunt. They worked together to protect themselves from dangerous animals and other enemies.

In China, people live in joint families. When a son gets married, he and his wife live at his parents 'home. Unmarried daughters remain at home until they get married. Chinese children feel very loyal to their parents. Younger members of the joint families always take care of the old ones.

In India and Africa, some people still live in joint families. The members of a joint family share their earnings and property. If one member of the group becomes ill or has a bad luck, the others help the person. As in the past, the members of the joint family offer each other help and protection.

1. The phrase "is made up of" in paragraph 2 could be best replaced by ____

A. Consists of B. Forms of C. Makes of D. Thinks of

2. What is another name for "joint family"?

A. Modern family B. Old family C. Extended family D. Group family

3. Which of the followings is NOT true?

A. The joint family is only in China.

B. A joint family is a large family.

C. The members of the joint family used to help each other a lot.

D. Chinese children are always loyal to their parents.

4. What is the main idea of the text?

A. Joint families B. Families in China

C. Families in India D. All types of family

5. Where does a married man in China often live?

A. At his sister' s home B. At his parents 'home

C. At his brother' s home D. At his wife 's home

VII. Rewrite these following sentences as directed. (1point)

1. This is the first time I have had such a delicious meal.

ÀI haven' t..

2. He arrived in the middle of our lunch time.

À While we..

3. They have to speak English in the club.

ÀEnglish..

4. I was bored with that film.

À I found..

5. "Why don 't you take part in this competition next week?" she said to John. ÀShe suggested..

VIII. Make the meaningful sentence, using the given words below. (1point)

1. She /be/ excited/birthday party/last night.

À..

2. While/ Peter /play/piano, / friend /call/ him.

À..

3. The printer / being use/ moment.

À..

4. I/ going/have/ birthday party/next Sunday

À..

5. He/make/first test flight/his soaring machine/1899.

À..

˜ The end ™

ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KỲ I

NĂM HỌC 2018-2019

MÔN: TIẾNG ANH LỚP 10

Thời gian làm bài: 60'

SECTION A. LISTENING (10 points)

General introduction: The listening test consists of two parts.

You will listen to each part twice.

Part I. Listen to the passage about laughter and humor and fill each blank with a suitable word. (5 points) 5 x 1, 0

Laughter and humor help you stay emotionally healthy

Laughter makes you feel good. And the good (1) feeling that you get when you laugh remains with you even after the laughter subsides. Humor helps you keep a positive, (2) optimistic outlook through difficult situations, disappointments, and loss. More than just a respite from sadness and pain, laughter gives you the courage and (3) strength to find new sources of meaning and hope. Even in the most difficult of times, a laugh–or even simply a smile–can go a long way toward making you feel (4) better . And laughter really is contagious-just hearing laughter primes your (5) brain and readies you to smile and join in the fun.

Part II: Listen to the passage about a typical Vietnamese woman and decide if the following statements are true (T) or false (F) (5 points) 5 x 1, 0

T F

1. A typical Vietnamese woman has three characteristics þ ¨

2. A typical Vietnamese woman works both at work and at home. þ ¨

3. She spends at least two hours a day doing the housework. ¨ þ

4. She can cook well but she can 't decorate her house. ¨ þ

5. One of her biggest concerns is the health of her family members. þ ¨

Tapescript:

A typical Vietnamese woman is hard-working, skillful, and devoted to her family. The most prominent characteristic of most women in Viet Nam is that they work really hard. In fact, in addition to the eight working hours at a job, they still spend at least four to five hours on different household chores. Moreover, a typical Vietnamese woman is also known for her many skills. She can cook tasty meal and decorate her house. A visit to a family in Viet Nam will be a good chance to experience how good she is at all these tasks. Finally, she is really devoted to her family. Her biggest concerns are always about family matters like jobs, hobbies, and health of her family members. That is why the majority of Vietnamese women immediately rush home after work to be with their children and take care of them and the other people in the family. In short, these characteristics are typical of the majority of Vietnamese women.

SECTION B. LANGUAGE FOCUS - READING – WRITING (10 points)

I. Phonetics (1point) 5 x 0, 2

Circle the word (A, B, C or D) whose underlined part is pronounced differently.

1A 2C 3B

Circle the word (A, B, C or D) whose main stress is different from the others.

4A 5C

II. Choose the best answer (A, B, C, or D) (2 points) 10 x 0, 2

1C 2A 3D 4A 5B 6C 7D 8C 9C 10A

III. Write the correct form of the verb in each sentence below. (2 points) 10 x 0, 2

1. Was walking / met

2. Has /is drinking

3. Looks / Have you had

4. Am going to repair

5. Living

6. Have you done / finished

IV. Find the mistake in each of the following sentences. (1point) 5 x 0, 2

1B 2D 3C 4C 5B

V. Fill in each numbered blank with one of the given word to make a complete paragraph: Harmful, body, steadily, slowly, heart. (1point) 5 x 0, 2

1. Body 2. Heart 3. Harmful 4. Slowly 5. Steadily

VI. Read the passage and choose the correct answer to each question. (1point)

5 x 0, 2

1. A 2C 3A 4A 5B

VII. Rewrite these following sentences as directed. (1point) 5 x0, 2

1. I haven' t had such a delicious meal before.

2. While we were having lunch, he arrived.

3. English has to be spoken in the club.

4. I found that film boring.

5. She suggested that John should take part in that competition the next week.

VIII. Make the meaningful sentences, using the given words below. (1point)

5 x 0, 2

1. She was excited about her birthday party last night.

2. While Peter was playing the piano, his friend called him.

3. The printer is being used at the moment.

4. I am going to have a birthday party next Sunday.

5. He made the first test flight with his soaring machine in 1899.

˜ The end ™

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Tháng tư 2019
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...