Tiếng Anh Children Should Learn A Foreign Language At Primary School

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Huỳnh Ngọc Phương Anh, 18 Tháng sáu 2018.

1. Some expert believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages ?
    Write at least 250 words.

In our modern society, the question whether the children should srart to learn a foreign language at primary school has been widely dicussed. A fair portion of people believes that studying a new foreign language at the primary school is better than secondary school for children, while others hold the opposite point of view . As for me, I side with the first one.

On the one hand, children at young age are fast learner. The recent research published by my gym, an education centre, indicates that children can master different language as many as five. For some kids China, they can study three different language , such English, French, German toghether when they are six years old. More over, young people have more ability to learn foreign languages. In this case, the primary school should found the classes of foreign language studying for children.

On the other hand, more subjects open in the secondary school is the other main reason that foreign language study should be started at young age. Children begin learning more new subject , such as Chemistry, Biology, History. The more classes they have, the more homework they need to do after school. Obviously, they would spend little time on a foreign language. Therefore, the children should learn a foreign language at primary school , instead of secondary school.

In conclusion, in order to learn foreign language , it is better to begin it at primary school rather than secondary school for children.

Hihus Hihus, Nguyễn NguyễnKhôi thích bài này.
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...