Tiếng Anh Bài mẫu ielts speaking: Foreign place for shortime job

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi estoulam, 7 Tháng năm 2021.

1. estoulam

Bài viết:
    Model Answer (2 mins)

Well, it would be a pleasure to me if i had a chance to work in a foreign city for a short period of time. To tell you the truth, my go-to choice is Seoul, the capital city of South Korea, which has become home for millions of people from various contries around the world.

[​IMG]

Seoul is the 2nd largest metropolitan area in the world and one of the most popular tourist destinations. As a city lover, I really want to fully immerse in its dynamic atmosphere. But Seoul is also a mix of old and new. I mean you can stay in an ultra modern hotels or you can still find a awe-inspiring traditional teahouse that have been there for decades. On top of that its public transport systems are cheap and organised. Also, it is great that I can find anything I want at any time of the day. There are endless varieties of restaurants, cafes, shopping centres or disco available 24/7.

In Seoul, I would like to work as a media staff of an entertainment label. You know, Korean Pop, known as Kpop, a music genre that orgininally come from South Korea, has a big influence on listeners around the world, especially teenagers because of the attractive choreography and catchy melody. I think it would be interesting to find out how a music company function to make their productions get closer to the public and achieve success. I also believe that working there could help me enhance some essential skills and upgrade my knowledge due to a wide range of interactions with people of different culture.

Vocab:

1. Go-to choice: Sự lựa chọn hàng đầu

2. Enhance some essential skills and upgrade my knowledge: Củng cố kĩ năng cần thiết và có thêm kiến thức

3. Get closer to the public: Đến gần hơn với công chúng

Sương sớmmùa Thu thích bài này.
  2. Đăng ký Binance
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...