Tiếng Anh Đề, đáp án thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 - 2022 Tỉnh Đồng Nai - Bản Word

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Thùy Minh, 10 Tháng mười một 2021.

1. Thùy Minh Đọc bài trong phần "Thông tin" nha!

Bài viết:
    Đề, đáp án thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 - 2022

Tỉnh Đồng Nai

A. MULTIPLE CHOICE

I. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions. (0.5 point)

1. A. dea f

B. hea d

C. brea d

D. mea t

2. A. books

B. cats

C. dogs

D. maps

II. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions. (0.5 point)

3. A. device

B. weather

C. website

D. travel

4. A. disappointed

B. compulsory

C. economic

D. interactive

III. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. (2.0 points)

5. The washing machine was expensive_________, they couldn't afford to buy it.

A. Although

B. But

C. Or

D. Therefore

6. I am very proud_________ my school.

A. from

B. at

C. of

D. off.

7. New_________ about the COVID-19 will be updated on the Internet every minute.

A. inform

B. information

C. informed

D. informative

8. _________ did she go to the dentist last week? - Because she had a bad toothache.

A. When B. What

C. Who

D. Why

9. If a disaster_________ in an area, people from the others will offer help.

A. happens B. will happen C. would happen D. happening

Choose the letter (A B Cor D) to indicate the words CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined words in the following question.

10. Tony is an active student. He has taken part in different charity projects in his town

A. been thankful for

B. taken care of

C. participated in

D. had a look of

For questions 11-12, choose the letter (A. B. Cor D) to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

11. Mr. Will is going to collect all the bugs and taken them to the garbage dump.

A. going

B. all

C. taken

D. garbage

12. The children laughed happy when they saw the monkeys eating bananas,

A. laughed

B. happy C. saw

D. eating

IV.complete the conversation between two friends. Michael is talking to Sally. What does Sally say? Choose the correct letter (A - H). There are TWO extra letters you don't need. (1.25 points)

Michael: Hello, Sally. Why weren't you at school yesterday?

Sally: (0) B. Hello, Michael. I was feeling sick, so I stayed in bed. (example)

Michael: What was the matter? Did you have a headache?

Sally: (13 ) Michael: I hate being ill.

Sally: (14 ) ________________________________

Michael: In our English lesson, we had to answer some questions about a story.

Sally: (15 ) ________________________________

Michael: I can come to your house after school if you like.

Sally: (16 ) ________________________________

Michael: Have you got any games that we can play?

Sally: (17 ) ________________________________

A. So do I! It's horrible!

B. Hello, Michael. I was feeling sick, so I stayed in bed. (example)

C. Did you? I just watched TV all day.

D. Yes, they have. Thank you very much.

E. No. I had a terrible cold, but it's better now.

F. A few. I hope you'll enjoy them.

G. Would you like to play it soon?

H. After school? OK! I could show you my new computer then too!

V. Read the text about the first films. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks. (2.0 points)

The First Films

The brothers Louis and Auguste Lumiere were the first people in (18 ) world to make moving pictures. (19 ) __________ December 28th 1895. In Paris, they showed a movie in a cinema for the first time using a machine (20 ) __________ the Cinematographe.

The film was a comedy about a gardener (21 ) __________ had in accident with some water and got very wet. Everyone thought it was very funny.

In 1907, the first film studios were (22 ) __________ in a part of Los Angeles known as Hollywood. During the 1920s, Hollywood (23 ) __________ the centre of the world film industry. In the beginning, the films had no sound. Instead. (24 ) __________ were words on the screen from time to time, (25) __________ people the story.

18. A. a

B. one

C. the

D. over

19. A. On

B. In

C. At

D. To

20. A. to call

B. calling

C. call

D. called

21. A. what

B. where

C. who

D. which

22. A. built

B. written

C. played

D. appeared

23. A. is

B. was

C. be

D. were

24. A. here

B. these

C. those

D. there

25 . A. saying

B. telling

C. speaking

D. talking

VI. Read the passages below carefully and decide whether the sentences are true (T) or false (F). (1.25 points)

John, 15

On weekdays, I usually hang out with my friends after school. Every Thursday afternoon, 1 attend Teens' Cookery Club. I enjoy cooking, and I can make lots of delicious cookies. My dream is to become an internationally recognized cook.

Thomas, 16

As soon as the school finishes, I often go home. My cousin, who studies in the same school. Usually comes over on Wednesday evening and we play chess with each other. Unlike me, he is very good at this game. I have learnt a lot from him. I think playing chess improves my intelligence and critical thinking. It is a very useful sport.

Mango, 15

I love painting. That's why I attend the art club at my school every Tuesday and Friday. We have a teacher, and she often encourages us to paint our way. We are not charged for joining the club, but we pay $10 per month to buy necessary stuff. That's pretty cheap. I would like to become an artist to inspire people's creativity.

26. All the above teenagers attend a club after school.

27. John wants to become a famous cook in the world.

28. Thomas is very good at playing chess.

29. Mango has to pay $10 to join her school art club.

30. Mango's teacher doesn't make her students paint like her.

B. WRITING

VII.complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the original one, beginning with the given words. (1.5 points)

31. It's a pity that I can't play chess.

I wish...............................................................................................................

32. Why don't you plant some trees around your house to get more fresh air?

How about.........................................................................................................

33. Her hair is long

She has.............................................................................................................

34. We were late for school because of the heavy rain.

Because it..........................................................................................................

35. "Please give Tim the card." Tom said to me.

Tom told me.......................................................................................................

36. They have already sold that old house.

That old house....................................................................................................

VIII Write a paragraph. (1.0 point)

37. Write a paragraph of 80-100 words to support the idea that secondary school students should wear casual clothes at school. The following cues may help you.

Wearing casual clothes

- Makes students feel comfortable

- Gives students freedom of choice (size, colors and styles, etc).

- Makes students feel self-confident

Đáp án:

A. MULTIPLE CHOICE

I. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions. (0.5 point)

1. D. mea t

2. C. dogs

II. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions. (0.5 point)

3. A. device

4. B. compulsory

III. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. (2.0 points)

5. The washing machine was expensive_________, they couldn't afford to buy it.

D. Therefore

6. I am very proud_________ my school.

C. of

7. New_________ about the COVID-19 will be updated on the Internet every minute.

B. information

8. _________ did she go to the dentist last week? - Because she had a bad toothache.

C. Who

9. If a disaster_________ in an area, people from the others will offer help.

A. happens

Choose the letter (A B Cor D) to indicate the words CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined words in the following question.

10. Tony is an active student. He has taken part in different charity projects in his town

C. participated in

For questions 11-12, choose the letter (A. B. Cor D) to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.

11. Mr. Will is going to collect all the bugs and taken them to the garbage dump.

C. taken

12. The children laughed happy when they saw the monkeys eating bananas,

B. happy

IV.complete the conversation between two friends. Michael is talking to Sally. What does Sally say? Choose the correct letter (A - H). There are TWO extra letters you don't need. (1.25 points)

Michael: Hello, Sally. Why weren't you at school yesterday?

Sally: (0) B. Hello, Michael. I was feeling sick, so I stayed in bed. (example)

Michael: What was the matter? Did you have a headache?

Sally: (13 ) E. No. I had a terrible cold, but it's better now.

Michael: I hate being ill.

Sally: (14 ) A. So do I! It's horrible!

Michael: In our English lesson, we had to answer some questions about a story.

Sally: (15 ) C. Did you? I just watched TV all day.

Michael: I can come to your house after school if you like.

Sally: (16 ) H. After school? OK! I could show you my new computer then too!

Michael: Have you got any games that we can play?

Sally: (17 ) F. A few. I hope you'll enjoy them.

A. So do I! It's horrible!

B. Hello, Michael. I was feeling sick, so I stayed in bed. (example)

C. Did you? I just watched TV all day.

D. Yes, they have. Thank you very much.

E. No. I had a terrible cold, but it's better now.

F. A few. I hope you'll enjoy them.

G. Would you like to play it soon?

H. After school? OK! I could show you my new computer then too!

V. Read the text about the first films. Choose the letter (A, B, C or D) to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks. (2.0 points)

The First Films

The brothers Louis and Auguste Lumiere were the first people in (18 ) world to make moving pictures. (19 ) __________ December 28th 1895. In Paris, they showed a movie in a cinema for the first time using a machine (20 ) __________ the Cinematographe.

The film was a comedy about a gardener (21 ) __________ had in accident with some water and got very wet. Everyone thought it was very funny.

In 1907, the first film studios were (22 ) __________ in a part of Los Angeles known as Hollywood. During the 1920s, Hollywood (23 ) __________ the centre of the world film industry. In the beginning, the films had no sound. Instead. (24 ) __________ were words on the screen from time to time, (25) __________ people the story.

18. C. the

19. A. On

20. D. called

21. C. who

22. A. built

23. B. was

24. D. there

25 . B. telling

VI. Read the passages below carefully and decide whether the sentences are true (T) or false (F). (1.25 points)

John, 15

On weekdays, I usually hang out with my friends after school. Every Thursday afternoon, 1 attend Teens' Cookery Club. I enjoy cooking, and I can make lots of delicious cookies. My dream is to become an internationally recognized cook.

Thomas, 16

As soon as the school finishes, I often go home. My cousin, who studies in the same school. Usually comes over on Wednesday evening and we play chess with each other. Unlike me, he is very good at this game. I have learnt a lot from him. I think playing chess improves my intelligence and critical thinking. It is a very useful sport.

Mango, 15

I love painting. That's why I attend the art club at my school every Tuesday and Friday. We have a teacher, and she often encourages us to paint our way. We are not charged for joining the club, but we pay $10 per month to buy necessary stuff. That's pretty cheap. I would like to become an artist to inspire people's creativity.

26. All the above teenagers attend a club after school. F

27. John wants to become a famous cook in the world. T

28. Thomas is very good at playing chess. F

29. Mango has to pay $10 to join her school art club. F

30. Mango's teacher doesn't make her students paint like her. F

B. WRITING

VII.complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the original one, beginning with the given words. (1.5 points)

31. It's a pity that I can't play chess.

I wish I could play chess.

32. Why don't you plant some trees around your house to get more fresh air?

How about planting some trees around your house to get more fresh air?

33. Her hair is long

She has long hair.

34. We were late for school because of the heavy rain.

Because it rained heavily, we were late for school.

35. "Please give Tim the card." Tom said to me.

Tom told me to give Tim the card.

36. They have already sold that old house.

That old house has already been sold.

VIII Write a paragraph. (1.0 point)

37. Write a paragraph of 80-100 words to support the idea that secondary school students should wear casual clothes at school. The following cues may help you.

Wearing casual clothes

- Makes students feel comfortable

- Gives students freedom of choice (size, colors and styles, etc).

- Makes students feel self-confident

Hổ BéoPhan Việt Ân thích bài này.
    Chỉnh sửa cuối: 6 Tháng sáu 2023
Trả lời qua Facebook
Đang tải...